As a member of the TECH-NET Professional program we agree to:
- Recommend corrective and maintenance services and explain to the customer which of these is required now to correct existing problems and which are for preventive maintenance.
- Offer customers a price estimate for work to be performed.
- Obtain prior authorization for all work done, in writing or by other means satisfactory to the customer.
- Make every effort to keep the customer informed about appointments and completion deadlines.
- Furnish an itemized invoice for parts and services, priced fairly, which clearly identifies any used or remanufactured parts. Replaced parts may be inspected upon request.
- Furnish or post copies of any warranties covering parts or service. Use quality Advance Auto Parts auto parts, guaranteed coast to coast.
- Provide and honor Advance Auto Parts manufacturer warranties.
- Exercise reasonable care for the customer's property while it is being serviced.
- Make every effort to fix the customer's vehicle right the "first time".
- Maintain a system for fair settlement of customer's complaints.
- Cooperate with established consumer complaint mediation activities.
- Uphold the high standards of the profession and seek to correct any or all abuses within the automotive industry.
Jay Furness, 12/22/2020
This business goes above & beyond of just providing auto repair. They are dedicated professionals who are committed to providing the highest standards available in automotive repair. There is no doubt from the moment you walk in, they CARE about you!! They make you feel like your vehicle is the only one in the shop!! They not only met my expectations but exceeded them!!!